• Good source of macro and micro-nutrients
• Excellent source of carbohydrates for micro-organisms
• Improves base quality of soil.
• Healthier plants (better colour, increased photosynthesis and stronger growth)
• Helps prevent build-up of harmful pathogens
• Reduces salt build-up that can cause nutritional problems.
Recommended Dosage and Application:
500g Molasses Chaff to 100L of soil ( mix in thoroughly prior to planting)
50g Molasses Chaff to 20L of water (stir thoroughly and soil drench according to the amount you would normally water) once a week is good.